Only the best of the best... šŸ’ŽāœØ

The silver jewelry of Gwenn Ann is made of 925 Sterling Silver. 925 Sterling Silver means that the silver material is made of 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is metal mainly commonly used copper. Pure silver as material is too soft to be properly shaped. That's why we add 7.5% other metals. The fact that our jewelry is not made of 100% silver doesn't mean it comes cheap, as 925 Sterling Silver is the most pure and commonly used form of silver. 

It's important to keep your jewelry in the best shape possible. That's why we want to give you some tips and tricks to keep your jewelry as shiney as possible. 

Gwenn Ann's tips

Gwenn Ann's jewelry should be stored away in a jewelry box separately which is air-thight

Gwenn Ann's jewelry should be avoided from direct contact with perfume, body lotions and other chemicals

Gwenn Ann's jewelry should not have direct contact with water or be immersed in water 

Gwenn Ann's jewelry needs to be removed when bathing, showering or swimming

Gwenn Ann's jewelry should be removed before going to bed or when engaging in any physical activities

Gwenn Ann's jewelry should be cleaned after use and occassionally be wiped with the use of a soft cloth.

If you treat your jewelry according to Gwenn Ann's tips, your jewelry will last longest and therefore you can let your inner beauty shine eternally. If your jewelry is broken after the exchange period, please send us an email to see if there's anything we can do for you. It's important that you respect the use of the jewelry and it's always difficult for us to give warranty on misuse of the jewelry. 

Gwenn Ann's jewelry has guarantee for one year from delivery. If your jewelry has any damage or breakage, please let us know by sending us an email to and explaining in detail what has happened. It's important that you share the status of the product by sending us a photo of the damage of defect. We can only process any requests if we can check the status of the jewelry. 

Gwenn Ann's warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse. It also doesn't cover common wear and tear caused by using the jewelry intensively and also not following our jewelry tips. If we get an email from you with detailed explanation and state of the product we can assess the condition. Depending on the condition, the case and the situation, we will offer you a solution. It's impossible for us to give a solution if you haven't shared the state and explained the situation.

Important note: the warranty does not cover dirt or blackness of the jewelry. 925 Sterling Silver can get black or get dirty because it's a precious metal. It's important to respect cleaning tips given in Gwenn Ann's tips. If you would like more information you can send us an email to

Open drop down