Big Turquoise Pendant
  • Free shipping from €50,-

  • Ordered before 12.00hr, next day delivery

  • Free return

    925 Sterling Silver

925 Sterling Silver Pendant Turquoise

A beautiful timeless turquoise pendant. A fine silver base really lets the turquoise stand out. The Gemstone has an amazing color and is absolutely unique.

The Power of Turquoise

The Turquoise stands for spiritual growth. The gemstone gives consciousness, stimulates spiritual growth and enables confidence in your own intuition. It protects against negative energy environmental influences. 

If you like a different necklace for your pendant, select 'Only Pendant' as an option and have a look at our silver necklace collection.


The gemstone on the image can differ slightly in your jewelry. Every gemstone is unique and has its own character. Gemstones are natural stones! Do you want to make sure you pick your favorite gemstone, please don't hesitate to send us an email to, a DM on our Instagram through @gwennannofficial or a what's app through the WA icon on the left bottom side of the screen. We absolutely love to help you out. If you're happy, we're happy!


Thickness:  mm
Width:  mm
Height: mm total
Gemstone: Turquoise
Color: Silver
Material: 925 Sterling Silver / Turquoise

No worries! We ship worldwide. FREE shipping for purchases over €100 in Europe and €200 in the rest of the world. 

Return is possible within 14 days after you've received your jewelry. 

If you want to learn more about our shipping or returns

The silver jewelry of Gwenn Ann is made of 925 Sterling Silver. 925 Sterling Silver means that the silver material is made of 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is metal mainly commonly used copper. 

Pure silver as material is too soft to be properly shaped. That's why we add 7.5% other metals. 

For Gwenn Ann's tips on how to keep your jewelry as shiney as possible visit our Quality page.

other people also bought:

Cerah BangleCerah Bangle

925 Sterling Silver

Big Turquoise PendantBig Turquoise Pendant

925 Sterling Silver

Open drop down